Renata Marcinowska-Sosinska began her career as assistant set designer and assistant costume designer (1980-1985 ‘Zespoly Filmowe’ Warszawa). Her experience and contacts with eminent artists were invaluable in her decision to pursue a career as a graphic artist.
Between 1985 -1990 she studied at the Academy of Fine Arts - ASP in Wroclaw at the department of Painting, Graphics and Sculpture.
She graduated with a diploma in graphic design with extension in graphic arts techniques.
In 2002 she began postgraduate studies at Academy of Fine Arts - ASP in Wroclaw specializing in graphic arts techniques.
From 1997 she was teaching graphics and visual advertisement in art schools in Wroclaw.
In July 2010 she moved to London, where she started a new chapter in her life.
• Gallery 7DD, Wroclaw 2009
• IV International Miniature Biennale, Czestochowa 2006
• XII International Biennale of Small Graphic Form and Exlibris in Ostrow Wielkopolski 2007
• Gallery OPK, Czestochowa 2006
• Gallery Muzeum Stanislawa Staszica, Pila 2006
• Gallery BWA, Tarnow 2007
• Gallery Prezydencka, Warszawa 2007
• Gallery BWA, Kalisz 2007
• Gallery Bratzinger Art, Pforzheim (Germany) 2007